Subcommittee on LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Program
- Philip Melzer (Chair)
- Keiko Suzuki (CTP member), Erminia Chao (CTP member)
- Erica Chang (ex-officio, CTP chair)
- Yue Shu (Chair, CTP member)
- Yoko Kudo (CTP member), EunHee Nah (CTP member)
- Shi Deng (ex-officio, CTP chair)
- Joy Kim (Chair)
- Hideyuki Morimoto, Abraham Yu
- Mary Lin (ex-officio, CTP chair)
- Committee Charge
- Review/revise the LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Application Form based on the LC-CEAL agreement by Oct. 15.
- Review applications and make recommendation to LC by Jan. 15.
- Develop a work plan to work closely with the intern(s) and Intern supervisors to ensure a quality experience for all involved.
- Assist LC in solving issues concerning the interns.
- Application information
- 2013 LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Program Announcement
- 2013 LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Application Form
- Internship Recipients
- Chiaki Aita (Japanese), Librarian, University of Maryland Libraries, Md.
- Jee-Young Park (Korean), Librarian, the Library of the Intercultural Institute of California in San Francisco
- Shelley Wei Ching Sii (Chinese), Logos Evangelical Seminary, Ca.
- Yuimi Kanno (Japanese), Jefferson County Public Library, Co.
- Annual Reports and Other Reports