Subcommittee on LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Program
- Yue Shu (Chair)
- Yoko Kudo, Erica Chang (2012-2014), EunHee Nah (2011-2012)
- Shi Deng (ex-officio, CTP chair)
- Joy Kim (Chair)
- Hideyuki Morimoto, Abraham Yu
- Mary Lin (ex-officio, CTP chair)
- Committee Charge
- Review/revise the LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Application Form based on the LC-CEAL agreement by Oct. 15.
- Review applications and make recommendation to LC by Jan. 15.
- Develop a work plan to work closely with the intern(s) and Intern supervisors to ensure a quality experience for all involved.
- Assist LC in solving issues concerning the interns.
- Application information
- 2013 LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Program Announcement
- 2013 LC-CEAL Cataloging Internship Application Form
- Internship Recipients
Wei Wang (Chinese), Cataloger, University of Virginia Library, Va.
Chiaki Aita (Japanese), Librarian, University of Maryland Libraries, Md.
Jee-Young Park (Korean), Librarian, the Library of the Intercultural Institute of California in San Francisco
Shelley Wei Ching Sii (Chinese), Logos Evangelical Seminary, Ca.
Yuimi Kanno (Japanese), Jefferson County Public Library, Co.
- Committee Report
- 2012-2013 Report(.doc file), Presentation (.ppt file)
- 2011-2012 Report (.doc file)
- 2007-2008 Report (.ppt file)
- 2006-2007 Report (.ppt file)