Welcome to the Committee on Technical Processing (CTP)
東亞細亞 圖書館協議會 書誌統整委員會
동아시아 도서관협의회 서지통정위원회
CTP is a standing committee of Council on East Asian Libraries (CEAL) that
- Provides leadership in East Asian library technical services for contents acquisitions, cataloging, metadata services, and database maintenance.
- Investigates best practices in East Asian library technical services.
- Creates and shares new information resources related to East Asian library technical services.
- Leads East Asian librarianship development in area of library technical services.
- Educates members and the public in East Asian library technical services.
- Promotes interlibrary and international cooperation in East Asian library technical services.
- Formulates programs for annual meetings on East Asian library technical services.
Inquiries may be directed to:
Keiko Suzuki, Co-Chair of CTP
Associate Director of Technical Services
The New School, Libraries & Archives
Tel: (203) 432-2778
Philip Melzer, Co-Chair of CTP
Retired from Library of Congress, 2011
Tel: (301) 680-8842