Welcome to the Committee on Technical Processing (CTP)
東亞細亞 圖書館 協議會 書誌 委員會
동아시아 도서관 협의회 서지 위원회
CTP is a standing committee of Council on East Asian Libraries (CEAL) that
- Provides leadership in East Asian library technical services for contents acquisitions, cataloging, metadata services, and database maintenance.
- Investigates best practices in East Asian library technical services.
- Creates and shares new information resources related to East Asian library technical services.
- Leads East Asian librarianship development in area of library technical services.
- Educates members and the public in East Asian library technical services.
- Promotes interlibrary and international cooperation in East Asian library technical services.
- Formulates programs for annual meetings on East Asian library technical services.
Inquiries may be directed to:
Erica Soonyoung Chang, Chair of CTP
Librarian, Korean Language Specialist, Original Cataloging
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Tel: (808) 956-2768