CTP subcommittee on RDA
Charlene Chou (Chair, U Washington), Erica Chang (Hawaii), Erminia Chao(BYU, AV materials),Jee-Young Park (Chicago)
Mieko Mazza (Stanford), Rob Britt (U Washington, laws & public services), Shi Deng (UC San Diego), T.J. Kao (Yale)
Erica Chang (Mar. 2014-), Shi Deng (Dec. 2013-Mar. 2014), CTP Chair
Hideyuki Morimoto (Columbia)
Sarah Elman (Columbia, CJK NACO Project liaison); Jessalyn Zoom (LC, LC liaison)
Term: December 2013-November 2015
- Work on CJK specific issues related to RDA instructions in consultation with CEAL community
- Facilitate and seek CEAL community inputs on any proposed RDA instructions or best practices that may improve the effectiveness of cataloging CJK language materials
- Propose RDA instructions or best practices that may facilitate and enhance the user discovery; Communicate with ALA, LC, PCC, OCLC and/or other stakeholders on behalf of the CEAL CTP and CEAL community with the approval of CEAL Executive Board
- Coordinate and/or work jointly with OCLC CJK UG on database maintenance project as result of RDA implementation and/or changes of RDA instructions
- Recommend to the CTP Chair to form working groups on specific RDA-related issues as needed and collaborate with those groups when appropriate.
- Plan and develop for RDA training sessions if needed.
- Annual Report
Subcommittee/Task Force on: