The Committee on Korean Materials (CKM; 한국학 자료 위원회) is one of the three area committees of the Council on East Asian Libraries (CEAL; 동아시아 도서관 협의회). CKM’s major functions include:
- Providing leadership and development in Korean Studies librarianship.
- Educating members and the public in Korean Studies.
- Promoting interlibrary and international cooperation.
- Creating and sharing new information resources.
- Formulating programs for annual meetings.
Please go to the annual meeting page for committee programs at the CEAL annual meeting.