• Creates and edits full-level bibliographic records for Chinese language text monographs contributed to the OCLC WorldCat international catalog and as a BIBCO participant.
• Creates and edits authority records for the Name Authority Component (NACO) of the Program for the Cooperative Cataloging (PCC).
• Studies current and developing metadata standards and best practices for Chinese resources. Documents changes to metadata policies and workflows in consultation with the supervisor.
• Serves as a liaison to the collection managers and other areas of metadata in the IU Libraries working with Chinese materials.
• May develop, coordinate, and/or supervise project work.
Full job description and application
Closing date for applications: N/A