The purpose of the Japanese Librarians Liaisons (JpnLibLiaisons) Listserv is to provide a venue for information sharing and discussions on Japanese resources among Japanese information specialists worldwide. It is a tool to connect Japanese information specialists globally via the posting of their questions, announcements, findings and any Japanese studies relevant information.
- Open to any CEAL members who are currently employed at libraries or other non-profit information organizations
- Job responsibilities are pertinent to Japanese/East Asian Studies collections
- Students of Library and Information Studies/Science welcome to join
- To join, send a subscription request including the following to email@example.com
- Full Name
- Job Title
- The primary language of the list is English.
- All messages posted to the JpnLibLiaisons will be made available in its subscriber only archive.