Thanks to Sharon Yang and Nongji Zhang’s coordination, now we have all the detailed schedule of the library tours on March 17th.
Because the libraries can’t provide tours to all attendees at once, we have to stagger the sessions. While no registration is necessary, please choose sessions that best fit your schedule.
Please remember to bring your valid photo ID with you for the tours. And it is a 6 minute walk between the two libraries (map attached at the end).
Harvard Law School Library Tour (1545 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138)
1st run: 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm (2 groups simultaneously)
2nd run: 4:10 pm – 4:55 pm (2 groups simultaneously)
- All attendees meet at Langdell Hall Circulation Desk.
- The tours will include the Reading Room, the study rooms, the reference area, the Root Room (historical collections), the Caspersen Room (art/artifacts), and Library Innovation Lab
- Coats and bags can be stored in the room next to the Circulation Desk
- Please inform us ahead of time if you need disability accommodation
- Contact Nongji Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org) should you have questions
Harvard-Yenching Library Tour (2 Divinity Ave., Cambridge, MA 02138)
1st run: 4:45 pm-5:05 pm (3 groups simultaneously)
2nd run: 5:10 pm-5:30 pm (3 small simultaneously)
- All attendees meet at the Reference Desk area inside of the Library. Dr. Feng-en Tu and Dr. Xiao-hua Shi will help grouping the guests
- Besides important personal belongings, coats and bag packs, etc. have to be left outside of the Library entrance at Yenching building’s main lobby area and in Room 115
- Contact Sharon Yang (email@example.com) should you have questions