Dear CEAL Members,
I write today to announce the formation of the 2022 CEAL Election Committee as the first step in the process for our 2022 election.
2022 CEAL Election Committee
- Fabiano Rocha (Chair), University of Toronto
- Joshua Seufert, Princeton University
- Sanghun Cho, University of California, Los Angeles
- Naomi Shiraishi, University of California, Berkeley
- Xiuying Zou, ex-officio (CEAL Secretary), Claremont Colleges
- Hong Cheng, ex-officio (CEAL Vice-President/President-Elect), University of California, Los Angeles
- Hana Kim, ex-officio (CEAL President), University of Toronto
CEAL members will be voting for three (3) members of the CEAL Executive Board by electronic ballot in February and March 2022. The positions for election in 2022 are:
- Vice President/President-Elect
- Member-At-Large (Japan)
- Member-At-Large (Korea)
My sincere thanks to those who agreed to serve on the Election Committee and to Fabiano Rocha for taking on the role of the committee chair.
I hope all CEAL members will consider standing for election in 2022.
Warmest thoughts and best wishes for happy and healthy holidays and a much better New Year!
CEAL President (2020-2022)